Undecided - Mercedes X-Class Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-28-2018, 07:46 AM Thread Starter

Undecided

I really fancy a 350d but having had two Navaras I don't want another one, or even part of one. However, I'm becoming convinced that the Nissan stigma has mainly been modified out. My other worry is that there is a rumour that Ford may introduce their new V6 into the Ranger which could be something a bit special. I think I'm going to have to wait a few months and see what, if anything! happens.
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-11-2019, 10:41 AM

Welcome to the forum. I can understand your hesitation having already owned a Navara. I don't think we will see a V6 in the Ranger for at least a year or two after launch. It is looking like a great new midsize though.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-21-2019, 10:01 AM

Nissan is working on a new Frontier and that might be worth waiting with all the challenges they face with a more competitive market this time around.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-21-2019, 11:23 AM

Ranger is too expensive for what it is imo, and I'd just spend a couple grand more for the F150. Did you have issues with your Navara's and that's why your hesitating on the 350d?
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-21-2019, 12:34 PM Thread Starter

My '07 Navara was scrapped by Nissan due to the chassis rot issue, although they did me a good settlement that was more than the probable selling price. Current '13 reg' with 70000 on the clock has just cost 1200 for an upgrade duplex timing chain set. Other than that I'm fine with them!
I've also been considering the Amarok Aventura as the fastest UK truck but for some strange reason they have restricted towing to 3.1 tons.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-25-2019, 04:03 PM

That might be why i don't see many Nissan pickups at all. Anytime I see a Titan i'm quite surprised someone actually bought one because since release they've been quite rare.
For that reason we might see a stronger Nissan Frontier.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes X-Class Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page