Official Mercedes X-Class Production Photo Thread - Mercedes X-Class Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-19-2017, 11:06 AM Thread Starter

Official Mercedes X-Class Production Photo Thread

Alright, now we no longer have to rely on renderings or spy shots as we've finally seen the reveal of the production Mercedes-Benz X-class Pickup truck! Post all the photos you can find here.

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-19-2017, 03:00 PM

I do love that they kept the bed bars in place. Gives it a more "rugged" type of look to it so it's not all "posh".

I thought there would be more aesthetic differences between the Sport and the Adventure model though.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-20-2017, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
I do love that they kept the bed bars in place. Gives it a more "rugged" type of look to it so it's not all "posh".

I thought there would be more aesthetic differences between the Sport and the Adventure model though.
The concept i'm familiar with had different bars, were these the type you were referring to?

The only other concept i've seen doesn't have bars (in forum header)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-23-2017, 01:13 PM Thread Starter

Yeah, so that concept there, and the sport concept with the perimeter running tail lights:

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-25-2017, 06:47 PM

I see what you mean, too bad the lights are proportioned similar to the Narava and not much more. I guess it was much cheaper to leave the tail gate light-free. At least there's a light bar on the roof.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-21-2018, 12:33 PM

An X-Class was put on display at the Trafford Centre within a popup store. Autotrader says it'll be there from 5 February 2018 for six weeks and Mercedes is definitely selling the lifestyle theme with a surfboard against one wall.

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-21-2018, 02:17 PM

I have to say that I really like the "rugged" concept bed/taillights over what they decided on for the production model. Not surprising that they swapped for a more traditional bed, but I liked the idea of having a rear grill. Anyways I stumbled upon another photo of the X-Class, with some aftermarket mods.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes X-Class Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page