Mercedes-Benz X-Class delta4x4 - Mercedes X-Class Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By dannyx123

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-31-2018, 11:44 AM Thread Starter

Mercedes-Benz X-Class delta4x4

Not quite sure which section to post this because the Mercedes-Benz X-Class with a delta4x4 body kit includes a 100 mm bodylift with 40 mm shock absorbers and delta4x4 wheels shod in 305/60 R18 Cooper offroad tires. There's also a few exterior changes like steel bars, wide fender flares and auxiliary lights. For those interested, maybe they'll sell the bodylift kit individually.

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-31-2018, 02:24 PM

I'm not sure how commonplace it will be for X-Class owners to go the way of aftermarket modification, but who knows. Cant really say that I notice a huge difference in how it looks, so I'm curious how much this "kit" would cost. I did find a rendering of a an actual body kit and I like what I'm seeing. What do you guys think?
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-06-2018, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
I'm not sure how commonplace it will be for X-Class owners to go the way of aftermarket modification, but who knows. Cant really say that I notice a huge difference in how it looks, so I'm curious how much this "kit" would cost. I did find a rendering of a an actual body kit and I like what I'm seeing. What do you guys think?
Fully body kits are a bit of a stretch regardless which group of owners you look at but what we should see are owners doing cheaper aero modifications like lips, flares, grilles, and so on.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-14-2018, 12:16 PM Thread Starter

I highly doubt most owners will do much to the X-Class aside from adding a few cargo options to the roof and back. Perhaps speaking on a personal note, because the stock pickup is fine as is and I can;t imagine many owners going through the effort of making huge modifications like skirts, lip, etc.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-14-2018, 02:31 PM

I don't see body kits becoming a common practise either, I was just showing what I considered to be a proper aftermarket kit. I know its unlikely we'll see anyone with the interest of taking it those extremes, we may find some who configure it for better off road performance. Have we heard anything about an AMG variant of the X class yet?
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-21-2018, 12:27 PM

Parts like fender flares and smaller/cheaper parts along those lines will be common to find as it is with most other SUV's and CUV's. Still, I hope tuning culture here is noticeable enough, there is potential.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-13-2020, 06:48 AM

Here is my x class with a Kahn Design kit .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	my x class 1.jpeg
Views:	57
Size:	235.2 KB
ID:	58   Click image for larger version

Name:	my x class 2.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	180.4 KB
ID:	60  
ETC likes this.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-26-2020, 11:10 PM
ETC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyx123 View Post
Here is my x class with a Kahn Design kit .
Stunning.
Always been a fan of Kahn Design. Its just too bad coming across vehicles fitted with their parts isn't that common.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes X-Class Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page