New X2 color packages - Mercedes X-Class Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-28-2018, 11:09 AM Thread Starter

New X2 color packages

A dealership in Germany has announced they will be offering special wraps for the X-Class that will be available in more than 100 different colors. Should you choose you can also have your windows tinted and you can ever recolor the badges, handles and other trim pieces. They will start from €4,165. https://www.carscoops.com/2018/11/me...0-color-wraps/
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-02-2019, 12:31 PM

Anyone getting one of these colors and not getting the bedcover is doing themselves a disservice.

The only exception if you're actually using the bed to move motorcycles, or whatever it may be that requires an open bed.

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-22-2019, 10:52 AM

Is that a fair price for a full body wrap? I don't see any sort of warranty on them or anything so does that means if its ripped/torn your sol? The Pink and Teal colors are horrible.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-22-2019, 05:41 PM

Sometimes body wraps are more because entire panels are removed to get in everywhere paint would so when the job's done you can't tell the difference.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-23-2019, 10:48 AM Thread Starter

Its going to vary from shop to shop but expect to spend at least a couple thousand. I've put vinyl wraps on the hood of cars I've owned and it help up pretty well even in the winter months.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-23-2019, 05:48 PM

Most shops openly advertise what sorts of service they provide and the extent of what they do along with photos so weeding them out is quite easy.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes X-Class Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page