Mercedes ME - Mercedes X-Class Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-16-2018, 09:11 AM Thread Starter

Mercedes ME

Has anyone enabled this feature?
I got it enabled on my phone but the only thing i can see is the mileage.
All other features are not activated and when i want to, it wants to do an ID check. (Video call to someone that had no idea what I wanted) - tried it only once. They kept telling me to go to my phone book on the infotainment system and do a call from the vehicle. I keep telling them, there is no MB contact on my phone book in the car....Tried that several times, always the same answer. If i call the activation number from my phone, they say that it has to be from the MB contact in my phonebook because that way they will be able to see my vehicle...and so on...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes X-Class Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page