Mercedes X-Class Forum banner

Speaker Upgrades

6K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  GeoffK 
#1 ·
Just thought I'd show you all a new speaker kit I did today, I was asked by a customer to build a 100% plug and play speaker upgrade kit so he has no warranty problems.
I researched the X class and it's very rare to find any technical data, even Mercedes were clueless lol.
Anyway we got the truck in and we had the oem tweeter connectors, the door collars and plugs so today we sound deadened the 4 doors and completed the complete speaker upgrade.

The speakers we used are from the brand Audiofrog as they have oem fitment options for mercedes.

If we were to do another one I'd say it's a 3 hour job.

Any questions you're welcome to ask.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Very interesting, I have recently found https://www.digitalprosound.com/best-6x9-speakers-reviews/ it is a nice site which has different reviews on a wide range of things. I was looking for a Speaker some time ago and that site has helped me to find it ... In general I have moved in a new house some months ago and I was looking for a good set of dishes and that site also helped me with choose. In our days is really difficult to find a good thing with a good quality and an acceptable price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.