Mercedes X-Class Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, My Name is Omar, I'm from west london

I bought a new X250 a couple of weeks ago and should take delivery in a week or so.

This will be my 5th Merc but my first pick up. it will using the vehicle a lot for towing and business miles so will be interested in hearing what you guys think of the performance and will be sharing my thoughts. i plan on being quite active on the forums so let me know if there is something I can help with, thanks for having me!

peace out! :nerd:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Reuben

I did, I looked at them all to be honest the ranger, l200, Navara, amarok, to be honest with you what ever I chose had a lot to live up to. I do 30k miles a year and have done this for years in merc suv's and my current VW Touareg. obvs doing this kind of business miles in a car is quite expensive hence the thought of a truck.

I didn't want anything to tractory, i felt the nav and the l200 just weren't good enough on the Luxury side (call me a car snob if you wish :L)

the Merc is still a truck i wouldn't say it is comparable to the merc SUV but you can seen the effort merc have gone to on this to make it different from the competitors, i feel like I got a good enough deal to go for the 250 rather than wait for the v6, might regret this but we will see!

thanks for the welcome gents!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hey Reuben

I did, I looked at them all to be honest the ranger, l200, Navara, amarok, to be honest with you what ever I chose had a lot to live up to. I do 30k miles a year and have done this for years in merc suv's and my current VW Touareg. obvs doing this kind of business miles in a car is quite expensive hence the thought of a truck.

I didn't want anything to tractory, i felt the nav and the l200 just weren't good enough on the Luxury side (call me a car snob if you wish :L)

the Merc is still a truck i wouldn't say it is comparable to the merc SUV but you can seen the effort merc have gone to on this to make it different from the competitors, i feel like I got a good enough deal to go for the 250 rather than wait for the v6, might regret this but we will see!

thanks for the welcome gents!
I have a feeling it came down to Mercedes deciding that once it has enough of the typical Mercedes design attributes going on, it will be a winner, whether that's enough sales to sustain itself or to proceed into a second generation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.