Mercedes X-Class Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following the reveal back in October 2016 Mercedes released a massive gallery of X-Class Concept pictures and here's just some of them i pulled showing most of what you need to see.

Fortunately MB didn't go crazy futuristic on us since here we have what seems not far off from what's typically production-like.

·
Registered
69 Posts
It's supposed to be based off of the Navara NP300 from Nissan, but the X-class looks more muscular especially the off road variant.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Really don't like the tail on either of those but the interior, definitely can't complain about that. Throw in some weather techs and everything will be perfect.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rear of the yellow/gold one looks great to me, practical from a cost stand point on MB's end and different enough for the truck market. If there's anything a car company wants from design these days its to really stand out

·
Registered
89 Posts
different is one thing. But it looks completely unlike anything MB. You don't buy a Mercedes when you want to be practical and cost friendly. Buy a Chevy for that.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
probably the weirdest thing i've seen in a concept but in the production model the best we can expect from that area is storage that can fit a bottle, just nothing specifically for a bottle, so in other words just like most MB's we've seen thus far.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I can see where they were going with it trying to do a play-on with the adventuring theme but... it was pretty weird. But you're right, it'll probably just be a storage compartment which will come in handy, can never go wrong with more storage opposed to them just leaving a blank trim panel. This maximizes the space.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts