Mercedes X-Class Forum banner

New member From Turkey

1980 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  benzventure
Hello All

l am very happy to see this global forum. My name is Cihan i m joined from Turkey. I have got 18" X250D Power pack.

I made some changes to my car.

- 35mm Specer

- Fender Flares

- Bed liner

- Maximus Top Roller

If you have found different products, I am waiting for your advice

I'll share my car's pictures tomorrow.

Glad to meet you all.
Reactions: 1
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new X250D! Can't wait to see pictures of your pickup. I think you may be one of the first X-Class owners globally because there hasn't been all that many owners reviews yet.

What else are you thinking of adding to your X-Class?
Welcome to the forum Cihan, congrats on being one of the first to take ownership of the X-Class! Were you waiting on this model in particular or did you look at other trucks? Looking forward to seeing your pics.
Congrats on the 250 and welcome to the community! How are you finding the powertrain to be so far? I know there's a bunch of people who are waiting on the V6.
Congrats on the 250 and welcome to the community! How are you finding the powertrain to be so far? I know there's a bunch of people who are waiting on the V6.
That's what I realized but there's a downside that could discourage some and that is future regulations on diesels.
Once that happens then so will its value plummet.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.