Mercedes X-Class Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All

l am very happy to see this global forum. My name is Cihan i m joined from Turkey. I have got 18" X250D Power pack.

I made some changes to my car.

- 35mm Specer

- Fender Flares

- Bed liner

- Maximus Top Roller

If you have found different products, I am waiting for your advice

I'll share my car's pictures tomorrow.

Glad to meet you all.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new X250D! Can't wait to see pictures of your pickup. I think you may be one of the first X-Class owners globally because there hasn't been all that many owners reviews yet.

What else are you thinking of adding to your X-Class?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome to the forum Cihan, congrats on being one of the first to take ownership of the X-Class! Were you waiting on this model in particular or did you look at other trucks? Looking forward to seeing your pics.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Congrats on the 250 and welcome to the community! How are you finding the powertrain to be so far? I know there's a bunch of people who are waiting on the V6.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Congrats on the 250 and welcome to the community! How are you finding the powertrain to be so far? I know there's a bunch of people who are waiting on the V6.
That's what I realized but there's a downside that could discourage some and that is future regulations on diesels.
Once that happens then so will its value plummet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.