Mercedes X-Class Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, now we no longer have to rely on renderings or spy shots as we've finally seen the reveal of the production Mercedes-Benz X-class Pickup truck! Post all the photos you can find here.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I do love that they kept the bed bars in place. Gives it a more "rugged" type of look to it so it's not all "posh".

I thought there would be more aesthetic differences between the Sport and the Adventure model though.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I do love that they kept the bed bars in place. Gives it a more "rugged" type of look to it so it's not all "posh".

I thought there would be more aesthetic differences between the Sport and the Adventure model though.
The concept i'm familiar with had different bars, were these the type you were referring to?

The only other concept i've seen doesn't have bars (in forum header)

·
Registered
227 Posts
I see what you mean, too bad the lights are proportioned similar to the Narava and not much more. I guess it was much cheaper to leave the tail gate light-free. At least there's a light bar on the roof.

·
Registered
69 Posts
An X-Class was put on display at the Trafford Centre within a popup store. Autotrader says it'll be there from 5 February 2018 for six weeks and Mercedes is definitely selling the lifestyle theme with a surfboard against one wall.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have to say that I really like the "rugged" concept bed/taillights over what they decided on for the production model. Not surprising that they swapped for a more traditional bed, but I liked the idea of having a rear grill. Anyways I stumbled upon another photo of the X-Class, with some aftermarket mods.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts