Mercedes X-Class Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, very annoyed to know that Mercedes is at it again with rain sensor delete on lower trim grades, the light sensor is there, in other MB forums SLK/C-Class W203/204 they discuss that Light sensor can be replace with Light/Rain sensor and reprogram int. wipe button to recognised new rain.

What is Progressive and Power light/rain sensor part number and perhaps photos of clips and elec connectors of those who had dismantled for windscreen replacements and alike, I am keen to compare with Pure version of the light sensor. Thanks in Advance.:nerd:

·
Registered
69 Posts
You'd have to get a well trained tech to attempt this aftermarket, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were other compatible modules from other models. The part number for the w205 Rain Sensors in the C Class is A2059006615.

·
Registered
227 Posts
You'd have to get a well trained tech to attempt this aftermarket, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were other compatible modules from other models. The part number for the w205 Rain Sensors in the C Class is A2059006615.
best thing to do in that case is to consult a reputable independent shop that specialized in Mercedes vehicles

1 - 3 of 3 Posts